Thursday, March 11, 2010

APO 203 Geology -- Introduction


Monday I began my first online advanced course in Creation Science Apologetics. It's offered by Answers in Genesis. I've loved this class so far. It;s a fast-paced course consisting of a video lecture, articles, book excerpts, exercises, study notes, quizzes and a forum contributed to by my classmates and awesome teacher, Mr. Dudek.

I've already learned a ton. It's harder than I thought it was going to be. I can't wait to see what the future holds in this advanced study of Creation Science Apologetics and Geology.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Shelby,

    First of all, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I've been encouraged by your testimony :) Also, I'm very excited to find this blog! I am also very interested in apologetics and theology, but have had not taken a formal course, so I look forward to learning more through your posts.

    God bless,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete